Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude Pimp-My-Bike Retail’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents, or subcontractors.
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- breach of the terms implied by Section 12 of the Sale of the Goods Act 1979.
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for Pimp-My-Bike Retail to exclude or restrict liability.
Pimp-My-Bike Retail shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss or profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract; and
Pimp-My-Bike Retail’s total liability to the Customer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no connection exceed 100% of the monies paid by the Customer to Pimp-My-Bike Retail.