Who are Klarna?
Klarna are the provider for easy payment services to more than 100,000 online stores, helping you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3-interest-free instalment.
Pimp-My-Bike Retail is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and Conditions apply. Please note that Pay in 30 days and Pay in 3 instalments are not regulated by the FCA. Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford your monthly repayments on time.
- Select Klarna Pay Later at checkout.
- Enter your address, email, phone number and card details.
- The first part of the payment will be taken from your card when your goods are shipped.
- Received your product and enjoy.
- The remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days. You will notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
Pay Later in 3
- Pay over time
- Pay the first third at purchase and the next two at 30 and 60 days.
- Monthly payments are collected automatically from your chosen payment method.
- No interest or fees.
Shopping with Klarna
Klarna is simple, safe, and secure. With Klarna’s Buyer Protection, you only pay for goods that you receive. If you do not receive what you ordered, please call the Klarna Customer Service Team.
Using Klarna is easy, all you need is:
- A UK bank account in your name
- A UK residential address
- Must be 18 years of age or over
To review your monthly statement and latest purchases, visit www.klarna.com, or download the Klarna app. For further assistance, please contact Klarna via phone or by using their online chat service. Please see their terms and conditions.
Local UK number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone UK number: 0808 1893 333